If working on an open source project in a friendly and cooperative atmosphere sounds like fun to you, read on...
With a small team of smart people, who like working hard and having fun too, we released a disruptive enterprise management software suite. Since it's creation in 2005, OpenERP (formerly TinyERP) has aimed to be a fully open source, full featured (Accounting, HR, CRM, Manufacturing, etc.) alternative to traditional business application suites such as SAP and Microsoft.
Over the years our little team has grown to serve over 400 partners in more than 70 countries, while maintaining our commitment to the open source community and providing a friendly and stimulating work environment for our employees.
Because of our constant growth, we're now looking for people to reinforce our team of enthousiastic developers.
You will be responsible for developing and improving the OpenERP framework and its core modules (Applications), such as the CRM, Project Management or Manufacturing applications. You will work autonomously as well as coordinate and supervise small distributed development teams for specific projects. You will become a technical expert of the OpenERP framework and its modules. You will report to the Head of R&D and work closely with all developers and functional consultants. You will initially be coached by senior developers.
The job is located in Grand-Rosière (1367), Belgium (between Louvain-La-Neuve and Namur).
Your profile :
- Bachelor, master or engineer in computer science or equivalent by
- Preferably at least 1 year of experience
- Interest for enterprise application development
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming, object modeling, relational databases, Unix/Linux platform
- Good knowledge of English, especially read and written
- Good knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of the latest web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Good language skills, other than English (Dutch and French preferred, others welcome)
- Contributions to open source projects
- Passion for the Internet and its culture
- Quick and autonomous learner, problem-solving personality, enthusiastic when faced with technical challenges
- Team spirit and good communication
What we offer :
- A complete technical and functional OpenERP training
- A nice working atmosphere in a young and passionate team
- A great experience in state-of-the-art web technologies and agile development
- The opportunity to join a popular open source project
- A full-time job with an attractive salary package
Send us your application (CV and cover letter) to email@example.com (attn: Cécile Debois)