Our unique technology constantly scans the corners of the Internet and retrieves billions of documents every day! We develop intelligent algorithms to automatically analyze this massive data, in real-time. In this context, the web platform team is in charge of developing and maintaining all the tools our cybersecurity analysts and our customers use to filter out, augment and more generally make sense of digital threat alerts. The main challenges we face, product-wise, are to show this huge amount of information in the most comprehensible way possible as well as to make the tools fast enough so they don’t get in the way. Technically, we deal daily with the whole stack: from the massive amount of indexed data to the responsive UI we show our users, through relational and no-SQL databases and home-built APIs. We are hiring experienced Fullstack Software Engineers to help get us to the next level by developing a single, unified product out from the various tools we have built so far, as well as guide us in the design of a brand new, public API to allow our customers and partners integrate with our product.
Remote policy The position is based in Paris, with the possibility to be 100% teleworking.
Within the team, your missions as Fullstack Software Engineer will be the following:
● Design and implement robust, scalable solutions to business requirements using front-end and back-end technologies. Take technical ownership on large projects.
● Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health. If you build it, you run it.
● Participate in clarification of business and product requirements and drive technical/solution approaches to satisfying requirements.
● Collaborate with QA team members to ensure deliverables are produced on schedule and with high quality.
● Contribute to improving CybelAngel’s software development processes (version control, code reviews, unit testing, build/release, automation, etc.).
● Follow software engineering best practices. Engage in understanding market trends by independent learning and research.
● Frontend: VueJS/VueX, SCSS, Bulma
● DBs: Elasticsearch, BigQuery, PostgreSQL
● Infrastructure: GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, Datadog, Gitlab CI, Pubsub
● Backend: Python, Flask
● 4+ years of software engineering experience.
● Experience with web development (backend + frontend), with frequent production releases.
● Experience in API design would be greatly appreciated
● Keen eye for quality. Attention to detail
● Experience with relational databases
● Team player with good communication skills