We're looking for a self-reliant team player with a proven track record of successes to join our Odoo team. Organized, structured and rigorous, you display strong analytical thinking and systematic problem-solving skills.
Who we are:
With 14 nationalities represented among our employees, you’ll be at ease at tiko wherever you come from. Our working language is English, and our common culture is open-mindness.
Our offices are in Olten, the crossing point of roads to Bern, Basel and Zürich, making it easy to choose where you prefer to live.
Self-driven and open to feedback, our dynamic and multicultural start-up culture will provide you with the perfect opportunity to do excellent work. You contribute to increasing the presence of our innovative energy management solutions worldwide.
Learn more about tiko: tiko.energy and www.tiko.ch
Why it’s great to work at tiko
- We leave by the “work hard, play hard” motto
- An international team, always bringing treats from their home country at the office – a culinary experience
- A team where everyone knows each other and where your opinion matters – really
- Free tea and coffee
- Barbecues for lunch on the terrace in summer, and fondues together in winter, yoga, climbing, swimming – there is always someone organizing something to do.
Workplace: Olten, Switzerland
Level of employment: 100%
You maintain and ensure the constant evolution of the Odoo systems, core of our company infrastructure.
You manage the installed base and support the deployment of our solutions/products for our B2B and B2C customers.
You participate to the definition and the management of our infrastructure in collaboration with other teams, in agile mode.
Organized, structured and rigorous, you display strong analytical thinking and systematic problem-solving skills.
You are a self-reliant team player with a proven track record of successes.
- BS or MS level degree in computer science
- Talented Python developer
- Proven experience with Odoo
- Excellent written communication skills, capable of describing complex technical issues
- English fluency is mandatory, French and German are an advantage